27 dec. 2011

Sometimes You Are Just Speachless

The Beauty Of Nature!

This picture was taken at a vineyard in outside San Diego, Ca. Me and my hubsnad was there filming a balloonride. It was early morning and such an amazing day!

This picture is one of the most beautiful ones I have but with the most boring name. I can just sit and look at it for hours and hours and not come up with anything else but BEAUTY!  To me this is just breathtaking! How nature can create things this beautiful! I love Nature and taking pictures of it is my biggest passion. Flowers are closer to my heart then anything else. All the details that you can only see through a lense, all the colors and all the shapes they have. None is the other one alike even if they are the same kind. Nature is AMAZING to me and I wanna capture every little piece of it! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar