18 feb. 2012

How many wrongs does it take to make a right, or was it the other way around!?


 A million Steps Away

This picture was taken in Prague when I was there on a trip with my mom for new years. Those little rocks was ALL over the city, must have taken an eternity to put them all there!



Beneath me I see myself, wrapped around my shoelaces, stepped on, crossed and dirty.. I keep my head high and do not have the strenght to look down to see the trash that is laying there. I do not want to see it getting stomped on anymore so I look up and ignore it.  But what happens when my shoelace unwrappes its grip and I slip on it? Will I fall face down in the dirt or will I stumble and catch my balance or will I just break it off?
The stains are spreading up my legs as I walk and I feel an unpleasant feeling of something crawling up. Do I shake it off, scream for help or just leave it?
I try to shake it off but it wont let go, I scream for help but no one hears me, so I just leave it. As I feel it crawling up I know more are coming to follow. There is no turning back as you once let them crawl.  I feel my mind going crazy thinking about them and I try to find  ways to get them gone! But my decision is made and there is no turning back, the page is turned and no one hears me anyway. I shout but all I hear is the echo of my own helplessness. So here I stand, alone in the dirt, walked over, walked passed, ignored and crossed. I get the trademark of the shoes as I lay under them. Will it go away as the foot leaves the ground I wonder. But no, I will get stuck under there and over and over again pushed down in the dirt.
I need to unwrap, get away, find another shoe that ties me hard so I wont end up in the dirt. Is there such a shoe or will they just use me until I break and then throw me away? 
I walk the earth until I break, until the dirt has left no more room for stains, I am covered in the filth of my own footsteps. I start screaming inside as my voice is cracked. I cannot be heard, I cannot be seen. My heart stops and no longer can I feel anything, I turn cold and pale and I dissappear into the nothing I never was. I walk into the arms of Hades, hoping someone will find me and maybe fight the battles to save me. I leave Dirty, stepped on, broken, unheard and unseen. I leave ignored, humiliated and cold and my head is no longer held high. I now crawl in the dirt of the Gehenna I am in and only cause I didnt change my shoes..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar